Friday, February 24, 2012

Knitting needle case


Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted in two weeks...oopsie! I didn't mean to have such a long absence, but I made a hat that just took off and ended up with bunches of orders to fill. So I took a bit of a hat hiatus, but I'm back now!

My recent foray into hats led me to purchase a new set of double-pointed knitting needles, which came in a boring box...so a new case was needed! I made this pretty simple rolled case, kinda making it up as I went along.


I'm still not much of a sewer, but I am getting more acquainted and comfortable with my machine, slowly but surely! I want to make at least two more cases - one for my interchangeable needle set, and another for my crochet hooks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susie your so creative! How do you find the time! I hope you and your family are doing well!